Power and Energy (PE) Subject Category
The Power and Energy (PE) subject category consists of a group of conferences of wide ranging topic focused on disseminating information on the research, design, operation, economics, and environmental effects of fossil-fired thermal power generation systems, including hydroelectric. The category is also concerned with all aspects of solar-derived energy for mechanical and electrical power generation, as well as wind energy and ocean thermal energy conversion. Conferences promote the advancement of emerging energy conversion devices and processes, such as hydrogen technologies, fuel cells and heat pumps, and understanding of thermo-economics. Others promote international technological progress in the recovery of energy resources in offshore and arctic environments, as well as systems, equipment and vehicles for underwater sea usage.
Most Read Papers in PE
Series in Power and Energy
- ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (IMECE)
- ANES/ASME Joint National Solar Energy Week (ANES/ASME)
- Energy Sustainability (ES)
- Engineering Technology Conference on Energy (ETCE)
- International Conference on Fluidized Bed Combustion (FBC)
- International Conference on Fuel Cell Science, Engineering and Technology (FUELCELL)
- Turbo Expo: Power for Land, Sea, and Air (GT)
- Gas Turbine India Conference (GTINDIA)
- Internal Combustion Engine Division Fall Technical Conference (ICEF)
- Internal Combustion Engine Division Spring Technical Conference (ICES)
About ASME Conference Publications and Proceedings
ASME sponsors between 25-30 research conferences per year and publishes the papers presented as individual proceedings totaling approximately 7,000 papers. Conference topics encompass the entire spectrum of subject areas of interest to mechanical engineers and associated disciplines.
Exploring Conference Proceedings Content
Conference Proceedings are organized for your ease of use by Conference Series, Subject Categories, Proceedings Year, and Topic Collection.
Why Present and Publish With ASME?
More than 20,000 authors per year from across all continents share their research with colleagues throughout the world by presenting papers at ASME conferences. In addition to being a convener, ASME facilitates this process by ensuring the publication of quality content.
- Multidisciplinary Engineering (MD)
- Biomedical and Biotechnology Eng. (BBE)
- Design Engineering (DE)
- Materials and Manufacturing (MME)
- Microtechnology and Nanotechnology (MNT)
- Nuclear Engineering (NE)
- Power and Energy (PE)
- Pressure Technology (PTECH)